Adelaide to Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
December 21st 2012
Published: December 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

MelbourneMelbourneMelbourne

Sasha and Alyssa catching up with their Aunty Diana and cousin, Jamal.
21st – 22ndDecember 2012.

We slept in this morning after a big night at the Sly residence. We managed to depart before lunch and made our way towards Melbourne. Since we were running out of time, we decided to skip the Great Ocean Road. Besides, we have done the Great Ocean Road twice already and we wanted to maximise out time in Melbourne. We arrived at the nearest free campsite to Port Melbourne late in the evening and camped for the night.

Next morning was an early start and we arrived at Port Melbourne about 9am. We wanted to see where the Spirit of Tasmania docked and searched for the nearest accommodation. We checked into a 2 bedroom apartment in St Kilda, freshen up and made out way to see Diana and Jamal. It was absolute awesome to catch up as we haven’t seen them for a while. Jamal has grown into an amazing young man and seem to have a good future ahead. In the afternoon, we spent the evening Christmas shopping till very late (the shopping centre was open till midnight!!!)


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

MelbourneMelbourne
Melbourne

Alyssa and Jamal having fun.
MelbourneMelbourne
Melbourne

Christmas shopping in Chadstone
MelbourneMelbourne
Melbourne

Sasha and Alyssa by a Christmas tree in Chadstone shopping centre


Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.035s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0911s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb