Day 121 Australia, Melbourne, Couchsufring in Pascoe Vale.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » Pascoe Vale
March 16th 2015
Published: March 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi People,



We woke up at 7.15am, as we had to be out of the house by the time Iain (couchsurf host) left for work. It was fine; as to be honest I wouldn’t want random people in my house all day. We got into the Centre (only 15 minutes) and headed for the public library where we wrote blogs, went on the Internet and went through tour leaflets to plan our east coast adventures. We booked up a day tour to the Whitsundays- including long beach and rafting and snorkeling off of Hook Island, departing from Airlie beach on 25th March.



For lunch we went over to Pramah just a few stops on the metro, where we met Lauren Radcliff and her boyfriend at the station. Neil and I both worked a contract on Oceana with Lauren-she was a spa girl. It was nice catching up with her after 2.5 years; we went to a café for lunch and had a delicious chicken and avocado sandwich.



In the afternoon we walked around the sporting grounds at Richmond station (MCG, AAMI, Rod Laver). Unfortunately to see inside we would have to have paid $20 so we didn’t bother.



After another few hours in the library and eating out at Pho 24 we made it back to Iain and Serren’s house for about 20.30. We spent a little time talking to Iain (as Serren was away tonight with work) before heading to bed where we made the most of our luxury room. It’s a fairly early start with a taxi arranged to pick us up at 7am.



Good night



V&N xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb