Thursday 21st October


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Bendigo
October 22nd 2010
Published: October 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post


Up early after a BIG sleep!! I finally wasnt cold and obviously needed some extra sleep! 12 hours later and we are ready to go. Bit of a small problem as there were a few peacocks onsite but they kept there distance so all was ok.

Out on the road again and now heading to the famous springs in hepburn. The navman messed things up for us and told us the wrong kilometers, 100k out of our way to see a spring was bit much so canceled that and went to the chocoholics chocolate factory. Only to get there and it was closed, see being early isnt always good!! Decided to see if we could find any other springs close to us and sure enough the navman finds one just 9k down the road........ Hepburn springs!!

Anyway the place was really nice and was good to go for a walk but the water was something else. Lets just say it is an eqiered taste and after my fist sample and reaction mum wouldnt let me have anymore!!
Now back to the important bit, The chocolate factory. It was soooo good. Had to control how much chocolate we both got. Mum had a hot chocolate made with pure belgiam chocolate. Yum.

After driving the rest of the way to Bendigo had a quick stop in Bunnings (B&Q) to get Phil a Bonsai and then on to the showgrounds. Bit different for mum this time as the show was all set up ready to go. Went over to the supermarket quick stop off at the bottle shop and back for a few beers in the sun shine... Pom in true fashion.

After a few more drinks we went over to the pub for dinner but only managed a few more beers and got mum on the pokie’s!! (gambling machines!!) Mum started of with $20 got up to $35 and down to $3 but came home with $20!! Nice work on the pokie’s. Back to the camp to order dominos. Not much later called it a night and went to bed.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



22nd October 2010

Lucky you.
Glad you are both having a good time, looks lovely. ENJOY !!! love Mum xxxxxx
22nd October 2010

How ya doing there?
Very impressed. It looks like you are both having a great time. Keep it up and enjoy yourselves. Take great care as well. Who is Phil? You can't throw bits of information in like that without an explanation. Will keep an eye on this blog so keep writing. Hope you have a camera Maureen! Love to your two from both of us. xx

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb