Friday 22nd October


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Bendigo
October 23rd 2010
Published: October 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: XXXL and Speed 98 secs
Up with the rest of the crew after hearing there wake up calls. Nice for me to be able to watch people work and not have to go and do anything!! Weather is looking good and looks like a hot day is in store.

Nothing much planned other than having a look around the show and NOT doing any driving. On one of our walks around we happened to be in the rite place at the rite time to see some pig racing and pig jumping. The pig racing was nothing to special but the pig jumping however was one of the funniest things we have seen in a long time. They jumped of a diving board into a pool of water!If only we had the camera with us!!

The show was really quiet so most of the rides didn't open tell the afternoon. Once the guys i work with opened the rides it was time for Mum to have a go. First stop XXXL. I laughed the whole way round and mum kinda did to! She told me she didn't hate it but not sure if she needs to do it again. After a extra long ride on XXXL it was time to get mum on speed!
This one is 40meters high, goes over 120k's an hour and pulls over 4 G's!! Let's just say Mum wasn't quiet the whole time!! Oh yeah and we have the photo to prove it.

After all the adrenaline we spent the rest of the evening around the camps. Cooked some dinner and watched the firework display. It started to rain by 10pm and they are giving out storms and rain for tomorrow so fingers crossed the weather will come good tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0836s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb