pics of South Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia
March 31st 2006
Published: March 31st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Fowlers BayFowlers BayFowlers Bay

Laundromat!
Well this will make you all feel a better back in chilly UK.......we have for the past 2 days been holed up in a small village Warartah stuck up on a plateau and its been absolutely chucking it down all day and night, blowing a gale and a cool 10oC, overnight temps been as low as 3.5oC! But the bonus is they have a large pond/lake where they have resident duckbill platypuses so have been out watching them at dusk with the torch.

The truck has held up pretty well, no leaks so far.
Tasmania is a chilly place and quite separate from Australia in all sorts of ways!

So have been spending the time updating the 'blog' which was well out of date - so apologies for you getting lots of updates in the past 24hrs, but it gets kinda difficult in most places to do on a regular basis...thank you for your messages, keep them coming.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Fowlers BayFowlers Bay
Fowlers Bay

camping in the dunes
Prairie HotelPrairie Hotel
Prairie Hotel

Feral Dining
TemptingTempting
Tempting

No problem with neighbors


31st March 2006

I'm back from the Artic!
Hi to you both, got back from the Artic on Monday. It was extremely cold -15 degrees somedays. I'm well, its nice to see all your lovely photo's. Enjoy and see you soon. Lou xx
1st April 2006

Ossie Pasties
Thanks for the blogs which came like London buses! All sounds very exciting and the photographs are superb. We had an enjoyable week in Cornwall last month. Zennor loved Gwithian Sands and we also enjoyed the coffee/bookshop in St Just, chatted to an ex Geevor miner. Our pasties now come from Mc Faddyans in the middle of St Just. Got back to Yorkshire and had to dig our way through the snow in a blizzard from the village to TG. Stay down under!

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 15; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0775s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb