A Sleepy Tommo in Adelaide


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
April 26th 2011
Published: April 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hi y'all,

How goes it? I hope everything is well where you are and you've not overindulged on Easter eggs!!

So, yesterday was an extremely quiet day - as I said everything was pretty much closed all day for the bank holiday so I just spent the afternoon at the hotel. I realised the reason I felt so crappy yesterday was that i'd only had 4 hours sleep at the Zoo and Lisa + Lack Of Sleep = DISASTER! Last night i ended up forfeiting dinner and going to bed at 7.30pm!! Had a lovely sleep though.

So what have I been up to today? Well, I was picked up from the hotel this morning at 8.45 for a city tour of Adelaide. Was good to actually see it all and it was a little more lively today. We saw where the first building (which is a church) was in Adelaide, how the city grid system works, the casino, the theatres, botanical gardens, government buildings.... all the usual stuff. We also went to Glenelg a beach resort. It's beautiful down there and I had a good long walk along the beach.... got sand in my shoes and socks mind you but totally worth it.

I got dropped back by the shopping mall, and had a wander around the shops buying a few bits and bobs. I've also been to the park opposite the hotel.

Otherwise it's been a really lazy afternoon. I think I'm exhausted from everything that's gone before this. Enjoying a bit of relaxation time if I'm really honest and recharging ready for Kangaroo Island tomorrow. It's a 6am start 😞

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that's commented on my blogs, and to everyone who's text, emailed, facebooked me since I've been away. I love hearing from you all and miss you lots.

Hope all's well. Have a great short week and I hope you've got your union jack flags ready for Friday!!

Lots of love
xxxxxxx

Advertisement



26th April 2011

Hello
Hi Lisa Sounds like you are having a fab time !!! xxx

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb