airlie beach/ adelaide


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide
February 7th 2009
Published: February 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

so in airlie beach it was raining alot so basically everyone stayed in the hostel all day and drank at night for somethnig to do. a cuple of the days i went to the lagoon ( a giant pool that looks like a beach) and swam since when you walk outside you get drenched anyways. so the first 2 nights were mostly girls in my room and we hung out and on the the last 2 nights were mostly guys. we just sat around the room at the hostel and played drinking games. i booked a flight to go to adelaide on wed the 4th. so i had to fly to brisbane and get a connecting fligth to adelaide and arrived in adelaide at 10:30 at night. i wasa very confussed how to get to my hostel and i even forgot the name of my hostel. no one was around and it was 11 at night. finally i ran into 2 girls i asked them where they were gonig and they said cannon street backpackers and i said i need to get there as well so they helped me get there. we took the bus to the hostel and the girls were supposed to pick theyre key up from the bar, but when we got there the bar was closed but my key was by the door and there were beds in my room available so they stayed in my room. it worked out well. the following day i walked around adelaide to the shops and it was 35 degrees. when i got back i talked to the dutch girls and we all decided to go to kangaroo island so we booked a tour for it. i will go there on sunday. on friday i went to the beach and the temperature got up to 43.9 degrees celcius. saturday i just hung around with some of the girls in my room. sunday i woke up at 5 30 to get ready to go to kangaroo island at 615 but after waiting around for an hour the tour company called and said that the bus driver was in an accident and that the trip would be cancelled. so i went back to bed, and walked around. at 8pm the hostel serves free apple pie so me and my room mates went to get some pie and played cards. monday im just hanging around with girls from my room and tomorrow i will go to borossa valley and do a wine tour. on thursday im planning on taking a tour to d othe great ocean road.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb