brisbane, noosa and hervey bay


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
December 23rd 2008
Published: December 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

when i arrived i brisbane my hostel was very close to the bus stop. i checked in and went to go watch a movie. at this hostel i ran into a guy that i graduated school with, trevor and his freind who i had met a cuple of times danny. after saying hello i went to bed. the following day i walked around brisbane trying to get someone to fix my camera, which couldnt be fixed so i got a new one ( thanks dad). i got back watched some tv and then went to bed early. the next day i met up with the guys that i knew from school and walked around with them to the botanical gardens and around downtown brisbane. that night we went out to a cuple of the bars. the next day the guys were leaving so i hung out with them until their bus, then i walked around in the shops and went to bed early. the next day i left for noosa heads. when i arrived i walked around the town and booked a trip to the australia zoo. friday i went to the zoo i got to feed the elephants and pet a koala and a kangaroo. the zoo was built by steve irwin and his family. it is a very good zoo, lots of crocodiles. when i got back i went for a walk by the noosa river which is right by the hostel. saturday i went to the beach and walked around town. it is a very rich area with lots of nice houses. then i went back to the hostel and went into the pool, and went out with 2 of the guys in my room from sweden and a girl from holland to the koala backpackers bar, which is very crazy, it closed at 12 so we walked to a club which had 12 people in it so we left and walked back to our hostel. sunday i hopped on the bus and headed to hervey bay. when i arrived janine and riley (our family friends) picked me up and took me to their house. it was a very gorgeous house, with a pond in the house and fish tanks. the first day (monday) with hayes and riley i went to hayes friends farm and went atving and then went to his pool and had a swim. on monday i went shopping and got some presents and saw a bit of the town.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb