Australian Adventure


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Katherine
August 9th 2014
Published: August 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi travel followers.

After Kakadu, we moved on and spent a few days at Katherine so we could take in the Hot Springs again and of course Katherine Gorge (Nitmiluk)

Although we have been through Katherine Gorge before quite a few years ago, it is always good to refresh the memory on just how great it actually is. What a fantastic place to visit and just take in the grandeur of the Gorge itself. I must also say the local indigenous guide we had was also excellent and really knew his stuff and also knew how to make it extremely interesting.

We have now moved on to Lake Argyle and Kununurra via Victoria River and Timber Creek stops, BUT I will leave those photos and associated info for the next travel blog when completed.

Hope you enjoy the photos.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



11th August 2014

Your pictures capture the beauty of the outback so well!! Loved the aboriginal drawings in your last entry. It must be great to be able to explore the area now, at your own leisure.
11th August 2014

Thanks
Thanks for your great comments. Yes, it is fantastic to be able to fulfil the dream of travelling Australia and seeing up front what our great country has to offer. The sheer size of the country alone is just one of the things people just don't appreciate and to be honest one can't unless they experience it first hand. Hope all is going good for yourself personally and at work. Stay tuned for even more photos as we have been travelling Lake Argyle, Wyndham and El Questro station and gorges etc. The adventure just never stops.

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb