Darwin (visit from mum and dad)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Darwin
August 24th 2009
Published: August 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well we just had Mar & Pa (my mum and dad) up for a surprise visit here in Darwin, they stayed in the park with us but in a villa (with aircon the pussy's) and were here for only 4 days which was sooo not long enough 😞 😞 But we did have a great time and got to show them around a bit. Troy picked them up from the airport while me and Ax waited here and we just so happen to have gone to the "little man's room" and they drove straight past us!!!! but lucky Ax didnt see them so once they got to our van they just sat down and waited....well mum got the reaction that she wanted when Axel ran up and gave her a huge hug but was little funny with dad and just stood and stared at him, but soon after took a great liking to him!!!!

Straight from there we went to the Mindil beach markets for dinner then the next day to breakfast at the casino and then to the Famous Jumping Crocs on the river.
Axel had a sleep over both those nights and didnt go to sleep till 10 or so both nights, then on there 3rd night here they had to go have there fix at the casino (you knew she couldn't go without it hey Grancol!!) and ax of course stayed at home with us and as we were walking to the bathroom Axel asked...."Is it realy them mum??? they are not pretend???" He was worried it was all a dream!!!

We came clean and told mum and dad about going over to Bali for 2-3 months while they have there wet season up here so we miss it all together and then come back about Feb and then continue our trip to QLD. We are looking at a unit or a villa in Bali rather than a hotel because of being there for so long just as long as there is a pool!!!!
We will be there for Troy birthday/boxing day, chrissy, new years and my 30th birthday Oh and bec's mum and dad's birthdays as well. So if anyone wants to come ova to visit for a week or so yr all welcome 😉 more the merrier!!!

Oh and the reason we will be staying here in Darwin for a while longer is that Troy scored a job, he is a supervisor of a trucking company and has his own office, car and mobile and only works till 2ish which means he can still spend the arvos with us 😊 So i might start looking for schools for Axel and see if i can put him in for the rest of the year. He's been asking nearly every day if he can go back to school again, he loved it that much!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Haa Haa funny funnyHaa Haa funny funny
Haa Haa funny funny

This ones for you Maddie!!!


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0636s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb