Day 105 Australia, Alice Springs, chill out day 2!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Alice Springs
February 28th 2015
Published: March 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi Followers and friends,



Free Breakfast at hostel, pancakes...MMMM!!



We had to write 7 days worth of blogs as we were very behind from the busy week on the tour we'd had, so this took up all our morning.



I had beans on toast and Neil had meatballs and spaghetti on toast for lunch with cheese. We bought the tins but we acquired the bread and cheese from the free food shelf in the fridge at the hostel (people put their unwanted food there if they haven't eaten it and are leaving).



After writing the blogs, posting them and eating lunch we walked into town to go to the cinema. We have both read the books so we thought we'd go see fifty shades of grey.



Film was OK, it was better than I thought it would be. However we were very disappointed to learn that it's an ozzy thing to shut up shop about 2pm in a Saturday so we couldn't go in any shops after. We had the intention of buying some aboriginal artwork we had seen yesterday after the cinema.



We went to the supermarket to get some snacks and water for the tour, which starts tomorrow and then headed back.



In the evening we heated up the mince and vegetable pasta sauce that the boys left us, we had it with rolls that we had saved and red drank wine from the wine bag.



We still have the 8-bed dorm room to ourselves- result!!



Sorry about the photos we have lost two days worth of photos!!! 😞



Love V&N x


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0312s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb