Elephants every where


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
November 1st 2010
Published: November 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

well i must say that every week a new entry maybe a bit much to much is
1 month ago when i had my latest entry i found writing in my blog fun
but i've not that much to talk about

so ill just talk about what i did the last few weeks what will look like your regular group therapy session.

first of all, the amount of movies i see here is ridiculous. I eat dvds alive and went to the cinema 2 times now. its almost
something weekly and when you want to buy your ticket and they say "hey Rob how are you today" something is going the wron way. For the record i saw paranormal activity 2 ,wich can be described as elephants poo eaten by a crocodile that died instantly because of the suckyness of this movie and i saw RED wich i will simply describe as awesomely awesome awesomeness with some awesome saus on top.

school is exactly what i want it to be. hard enough to keep me intrested and fun enough so i want to go on.
the only bad thing is the amount of homework. the fact that im doing this on a free will basis doesnt make any sence.
it feels a bit like this, your sky diving but only problem is the parachutes are gone.
you can choose: stay on the plane and get a refund or jump out of the plane with a elephant as parachute.....
5 minutes later your trying to ride the clouds on the back of an elephant.
its a bad choise but you keep doing it cause youre learning something (learnling english i mean not driving the elephant on clouds)

slowly the exams are coming closer and the closer it gets the more i feel like the main character in the new predator movie. But next to that im doing alot of fun stuff like...like.... euhm watching movies.
no but really i went pooling last friday wich was really fun and if been to the beach the week before that.
those days in the sun on the beach eating a pizza with a beautifull glas of wine reminds you what the hell youre doing all the way in sydney. on the other hand, it also reminds you that you want to share that with all everybody at home.
you realise that you miss them ALOT.

what also takes alot of my time and is alot of fun is writing lyrics. back in holland i used to make songs with sjabbo and on some occasions with gang and were not stopping. we already have 3 finished songs and there are more coming if i dont get attacked by the elephant in the backyard.

thats not true since there are only two small dogs barking all the time in the morning at 3 o'clock!
thats backyard life in our neighbourhood.

in other news:
tomorrow i will be going on a 5 day vacation to cairns where i will be doing actual stuff instead of school.
that means that next week another blog entry will be added but this time it will be about something!
pictures of my glorious adventure are to be found on my facebook page.

till next week! if im still alive and not eaten by an pink elephant on rollerskates.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb