Spot X


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Woolgoolga
January 8th 2013
Published: February 20th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


So surfing...

In the middle of nowhere, and with the most enormous bugs we'll ever have the displeasure of meeting (about 3 inches long and they flew and BIT!) Spot X awaited us. After this awful sounding start, we'd like to clarify that we actually had a great time here. Staying there for one night in a decked out cargo ship container (complete with an enormous spider) we had a fun evening, making our first travelling friends over nachos, cards and (in Max's case) too much goon. For those of you who have not heard our explanations of this beverage, the only thing it can closely be described as is poison, despite being marketed as wine. There is even a little note on the side to let you know that it may contain traces of milk, nuts and eggs. Yum.

Waking up stupidly earlier to catch some gnarly waves was super exciting. Despite spending a full 2 hours getting mouthfuls of seawater and looking like complete idiots, we all managed to stand up by ourselves (some with more help than others). WOOOO to us.

In the afternoon it was back on the bus and time for our next destination. Get ready you're in for a treat...

muchos love

mwah mwah

gsm

Advertisement



20th February 2013

Updates
Loving the blogs .... That's more like it I can keep up to date on what you've been up to. Look forward to more !!!

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 4; ; mem: 1.1mb