Coffs Harbour


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Coffs Harbour
January 7th 2013
Published: February 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hello again- nice to see you all so soon!

So we are on our first OzExperience bus - heading for Coffs Harbour! After booking ourselves into the rather dubiously named 'Hoey Moey' hostel, we were delighted to find that in real life it wasn't quite so dubious. Located right on one of the most amazing beaches you'll ever see it was perfect for a chilled out start to travelling life. Even though there wasn't much going on Max was fully entertained by the 30c McDonalds ice creams. Our hostel offered a free trip out to see wild kangaroos (so cute!) and a drive through the banana farms where Sophie bought a ridiculous amount of bananas, determining her diet for the next few days. Sophie and Max had a fantastic time boogy boarding whilst Georgia proved her amazing stamina in sunbathing.

This was also the place where we all discovered cheesy bread- which remained the diet for the rest of our trip. For those of you normal enough to not know what we are on about it is the most amazing invention EVER (bread rolls with melted cheese on).

We had a great laugh making friends with our first locals (not actually locals but from Australia- so basically it counts) enjoying the rather inspired selection of Australian hip hop the one local club had to offer.

With crab racing (as weird to watch as it sounds- probably the most dullest race we've ever witnessed) and numerous amounts of pool (where Georgia proudly beat Max every time (hmmmm...)) not played by Sophie who, after demonstrating her abismal skills, decided to dip out and instead spend her time profitably racing ahead of Georgia in the tanning race (its safe to say Max is still white) we had a wonderful time in Coffs Harbour and couldn't wait for the rest of our adventures!

We'll see you in a sec for some surfing antics!

muchos love

mwah mwah

gsm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0699s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb