bands and bondi


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
October 9th 2006
Published: October 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

me@bondime@bondime@bondi

wet....and laughing!
dear all,

When ever i si down to write one of these, almost everything i've done goes from my memory, and i get writers block, trying to remember what gone on in the last week! Its so busy that there should be tones to write! Anyway here goes...

Mid last week we had a band called Antiflag in town, their over from the states and their a punk rock outfit, really cool guys and i did what i did for kashmir, followed them around, over to the radio stations, did Promo shots, and genrally shot what they did, had a cool time with them, and their back in town to play in a week or so. Shot a girl at a cool venue called the basement, i've shot her before, Kate Miller Heidke, she's the girl thats similar to ragina speckor, anyway, went to that gig, in between helping in a session for brad. Still this xmas track and we had an orchastra in, which was a new for me. and that session continued after the gig untill 4am for me, and 11am the next day for brad!

I've learnt lots of new ozzy phases suck as:
Whats
antiflagantiflagantiflag

antiflag+the 3 guys(2guys1girl) that are red label.
crack'in?
Whats the go?
and.... aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr yyyyyyyyyyeahhhhhhhh!

fun fun fun,

Weekend was good, Sat morning we hit bondi, my first time, this time in oz, water was a little chilli but didnt stop me getting in there and having a swim! really cool morning and i can see that becoming a regular when its warmer water! just headed down in the boardy's and jumped in!

Sunday morning was spent running round the batanical garden and the opera house...can be bad and then i sorted my photos out from the prev week ready to give the powers that be on monday! Watched gladiator and got some rest. brads in the Music Video this morning of the track we were doing last week, i'm staying away!

Over the weekend their was a v cool photo display in hyde park, harriet , you would of loved it, all the prints were on canvas and hung from the trees, see the pics! it was tres cool!

Hope everyones well, thanks for all the emails, sorry its taking so long to reply! i'm working on it!

Tim

x



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

antiflagantiflag
antiflag

the signiture tim cochrane bananna shot
antiflagantiflag
antiflag

Justin(guitars+vox in antiflag)+me
hyde parkhyde park
hyde park

brad and fingaz, walking home from the gig
hyde parkhyde park
hyde park

photos in the trees
studiostudio
studio

18 piece orch!!
no hairno hair
no hair

it was getting way to BIG!
at workat work
at work

one shot of kate miller-heidke


9th October 2006

thug alert
you look like a football thug but i still love you! just don't go beating anyone up! xXx
9th October 2006

and why is justin's head so big?!!!!! xXx

Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 67; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb