Beach'in it up


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
October 14th 2006
Published: October 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

me on the webcamme on the webcamme on the webcam

awesome fun!! technology wicked when it works!!
hey!!!

hope everyone good, i'm sitting here loving the weather, its 38'C today, prob the hottest its been since i got here, but tis really nice, not to hot and there's a nice wind. got a day off, chilling out, well say day off, got a gig to shot later on tonight, but i have all day off, Dhiraj is at work for 24 hours and brads gone to melbourne to go to a wedding so i'm home alone! Getting outside and enjoying the Vitimin D tho! the tans comming along, hot the beach again yesterday, got a tennis ball and messed about in the water, bondis great, but it was v busy! most people having the exact same idea as us! But not burnt, i was carfull with the sun screen!

As per every week, its been busy, quite a few late nights, and long days doing photos and in the studio, all in the name of rock and roll.

Got more pubilished photos:

Rogue Traders website:

http://www.roguetraders.com.au/gallery/home.do

Dallas Crane Website

http://www.dallascrane.com/gallery/home.do

they look wicked, and on rogue traders the first 26!!!photos are mine, and on the dallas crane website, the first
harriet on the webcamharriet on the webcamharriet on the webcam

awesome fun!! technology wicked when it works!!
17 are mine!!!!!! AWESOME!

earlier in the week i shot dixie chicks, and took with me my cowboy hat to dance my boots off to the US country esk pop trio, the show was big, and not really my thing but i used a follow photographers lens, a massive bad boy, the oes u see at big sprts events on tripods, and got some good shots! I also shot Pete Yorn again, country edge, but more songer song writer, had a good time and enjoied his set!.

In the studio we've been doing more on the kate miller heidke track, we had a small string section in the other day, sounding good, and we finished off th bass part a was recording for the tracks. I even did part of a session the other day, running the show, Brad had stuff to do and i did a session with Band competition winners and then a session with one of oz's best session guitarists!! No probs!

Sony had their door smashed the other night! shock horror, and all they gopt away with was empty CD cases, the ones on display in the reception area, the covers were there
greg on the webcamgreg on the webcamgreg on the webcam

u can see me in the bottom corner!
but no discs etc...idiots!!!....ian, i need a download of cctv doing......(joking!!)

we got Foxtel this morning, basically the equivilent to SKY in the uk, brad and dhiraj are big into their sprts, so we got it, i was watching it this morning, the MTV style oz channel and they had some weird japanise rip off show, basicly, japanise footage overdubbed, its was so funny, they were dressing up in animal costumes, running over rollers and falling in rivers, sliding down ramps, and running over boxes painted as dominos, all with US style comentry, talking the mick! it was great!

Thats about it, the other night i managed to do a web cam chat with greg and harriet, its was amazing, 10,000 miles and i caould see them both, clear audio and pics of my house back in the uk!!! its was really reallt cool!! see pics!

Hope everyones ok! email me the goss of whats been going down...dont wanna rub it in but i'm off for a Newzealand Natural Icecream..triple choc!! then sit in the park with a cold drink!

Bye!

Tim




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Pete YornPete Yorn
Pete Yorn

Rock'in out


Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0754s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb