Footie Grand final


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Olympic Park
October 2nd 2006
Published: October 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Yeeeehar!Yeeeehar!Yeeeehar!

My new hat
Dear all,

Hope everyones rocking!

Been a cool weekend,

Friday i went to shot a band after a studio session recording drums, Shot Dallas Crane, an Ozzy Rock outfit, got some good stuff.

Saturday was in the studio, editing for some projects comming up, recording bass part early next week. But in the morning i was an extra in a Commercial! Basically one of brads friends is directing a whole load of ad's for BOOST, the juice shops, and we were in the adverts, its was great fun, got as much as you can drunk juice and basically it will be on the net, and maybe the TV in the very near future, so i'll post the link up here for all to see!!

Yesterday was footie day...well what the oZZys call footie, we would called it rugby! Last week brad team got to the grand final, which is basically the biggest final there is, and rugby is pretty much the 'football' of OZ, its massive, so this was big time! so Ebay here we came and got some ticked, so yesterday i went to the Grand Final in the Olympic Statium, its basically there FA
Ready for foodReady for foodReady for food

Watsons bay
CUP Final. Its was wicked. 80,000 other people and I had a wicked time. Bands even played before the match, saw INXS! then 4 Parachutists jumped out of a plane each carrying a flag or each of the teams! Only 2 didnt even make it into the ground! One did, the other crashed into the floor really heavily and looked like he broke something, One missed the ground completly, and one ended up on the roof! So that was pretty entertaining! Mr Basey, you would of loved it! Then the match!! Bad news, brad team lost! Never mind, i was kitted out in all the gear, beany, flag etc.. and photos will follow soon! It was melbourne Storn Vs. Brisban Broncos.

Weathers getting better, well when i say better i just mean hotter! its pretty much always sunny!

Hope everyones well, so many of you are off on trips, hope you've all had fun Greg, harriet, Sarah etc...Let me know your travels!

Think i've gopt a few busy weeks comming up, and my folks will be here in 6 weeks..6weeks today i think, so that will be wicked, cant wait to see you both! PS. Thanks for the Card..

Everythings good, house is comming together nicly, hopefully got a pass for Foo Fighters this week! YAY fun fun fun!

Take care,
Tim

x


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb