Bridge Climb


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
October 14th 2008
Published: October 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

14/10/2008

Yesterday was immense. Did the Bridge Climb with Lee and a few others at 1.55pm. It was a pretty hot day for it and the views were amazing. Well worth doing! Had to wear a one piece outfit with a harness attached with headphones and radio etc, i looked so cool! You get to climb right to the summit (in the middle) and climb up one side and climb back down on the other.

At the end i received a climb certificate and free photo with the Opera House in the background.

The last few days i have been relaxing, played football down at the local park with some guys from Scotland, Italy, France and Sweden.

I did an all day drinking session as it was someones birthday from the hostel. Consumed 3 roast dinners aswell and only paid for one.

The US Navy have been here for the last few days, 5000 of them off the aircraft carrier i was told so its been heaving. A few are staying at my hostel and one of them get totally wasted the other night and was literally crawling up the stairs and swaying all over the place. We were trying to get him to use the 'lift' aka shower so he could go back downstairs and it very nearly worked.

Im planning to spend my last few days in Sydney on the beach at Bondi and Manley and i have to organise a load of stuff for the epic road trip from Cairns to Sydney (basically England to the south of Spain) Going to maybe work somewhere for a week or two on the way down to help funds

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0571s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb