So Many Places


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
June 21st 2008
Published: June 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well its have been quite a few days now the time is going quickly. At the last few places i have not been able to connect up my laptop as they have been smaller places. This means i have lots of pictures and lots to say.

The first thing i thought i would tell you is about the bear i am sure some of you are wondering where i have gone made (not quite yet). Well it belongs to Emma King from Phiip Morant it is her favourite teddy bear and for some reason she trusted me to take it and take pictures of it around the world and then return it in one peace hopefully. This bear will be as travelled as me as this is in my day bag everyday and plus it does not argue when you try and take a picture of it and it does not move.

We lifted Bryan Bay on the 12th June to Coff’s Harbour this was about a 3 hour coach ride it was not too bad. When we arrived at the hostel it looked quite good. We then got to are rooms and meet the other people. There were really friendly and told us about all the things they had planned and invited us along. The next day we just walked around the area and then went and played volleyball i was not very good. After we finished everyone was went to the end of the jetty to jump off it. It was a bit unsure but as everyone else was I have to join in. It was very high but good fun. We were hoping to go white water rafting but there was not enough people so we went to the pet porpoise pool dolphins and seals. They did a show which was quite good and also you could stroke them. That night we went bowling and drinking it was good fun. We then had to as good bye as we were heading to port Macquarie.

We arrived in Port Macquarie on the 16th June after another 3 hour coach trip. We got picked up by the hostel and taken back. When we arrived the place seemed very homely and everyone was very friendly. We only have 3 nights in this place so we had to move fast. The first day we have a quick walk around the town before we started the walk around the 6 beached. We both started with good intention but once we realised actually how far that was we gave up half way but we walked around 4 Kilometres there and then had the same back we were both very tired. There were some lovely views on the way so it was worth it. Then on the last day we went on another boat trip it was just around the rivers where there were some good views and fund out so information about the town. Then we had to leave to Sydney.

We arrived in Sydney on the 19th June after a 7 hour coach trip this is


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



27th June 2008

Hi There
photos and Blog are really great, you seem to be having a fab time, though it must be very tiring, you have seen some fantastic sites already, with plenty still to go. Make the most of your time and savour every moment best wishes Sue Raven x

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb