Extreme Sports


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
June 10th 2008
Published: June 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello

Well we have a exciting few days. We are now in Bryron Bay we have been here for 3 days. The first night we went to go and see sex and the city as Louise really wanted to see it. I went as well and it was not as bad as I thought the only problem is that I was quite long so it finished quite late 12pm and we had to be up the next day early 9am for me that’s early. We had to be up early as we both where going hand gliding. There was only one problem the English weather had court up with us again it was raining and you can’t fly when it’s raining so we had to wait 1 hour 2 hours 3 hours then we got the all clear so Louise got strapped up and ready and then jumped it lasted about 20 minutes and then you land on the beach at the bottom. By the time they got back up to the top it was raining again so I could not fly. Well after waiting about 45 minutes it cleared up so I went this time it was much winder so we got a lot of lift and speed which is always good. Then we landed on the beach then it started to rain again so we got a bit wet but it was worth it.

Today was a great I went parachuting from the highest point in Australia 14,000 feet now that’s high!! I have done one before but that was only 12,000 feet. It did take about 25 minutes to get to the height and it was very cramped. There were a few girls that were also doing a jump but this was their first time so they were very worried which I thought was funny. Then it was time the door opened and you could just see the ground as i was having pictures and a video done the camera man stood on the outside while i dangled outside the door................... then we jumped.......wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!#!!***. It was fast and lasted much longer than the last time it was great. The pictures and video came out great so i have loaded them up to flickr.com so you can have a look.





Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1016s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb