SUN!!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Surfers Paradise
June 7th 2008
Published: June 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello

As i said before we are now in surfer’s paradise we are in quite a nice hostel. We have finally found the sun yea!! Well for a few minutes it’s now a bit hot. Lol. It’s about 24 -26 degrees so not too bad. The second day we were here we went to see the whales ON A BOAT!! As some of you are aware i don’t do boats but as Louise wanted to do it and i was not going to sit at home but myself so i went at first when we here in the harbour it was lovely and carme waters with i nice breeze but once we got out the waves where very big but i still felt ok ish. After about 20 minutes we reached the area where the whales where meant to be and then we could go back up to the top. This was much better as there was a breeze and was told to look out well i was looking but we did not see anything 10 minutes 20 minutes 30 minutes 1 hour i was still looking. It was not all that bad as there was another group on the boat that where English so we had some we had someone to talk to. Just as we were starting to give up and head back we final saw some whales in the distance jumping in the air which looked quite good. Then when we got there they stopped jumping but they were still coming up so we got some good pictures. Then when were heading back we watched the sun set which was nice.

Yesterday we went to the beach as the sun was out did a bit of sun bathing and i lasted about 45 minutes before i got board and then went for a walk down the beach and in the sea. So picture this while you are at work and asleep i am in the sun shine walking down the beach with a crystal clear sea. Don’t you just love it. Lol.

I have been adding pictures to another web site so just in case you don’t have it is: www.flickr.com/photos/asbridgem


Advertisement



8th June 2008

HELLO
hello guys, glad 2 hear that you both havin a gd time, and mark i thought that you would of ditched lou by now lol, only kidding lou... cheers for my txt this morning im 21 now n gettin on a bit, you would be pround of me i had a mc donalds yesterday n i have drunk sooooo much this weekend that im feeling slighlty fragile lol i finshed my degreee now so i bin practicing generals on my shite computer so that ill kick you arse wen u get back mark. have u picked up any aussie honies yet for us both, u got a web cam yeah lol neways keep enjoying urselves n ill c u sn james

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021.4kb