Back on the plane!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
January 5th 2007
Published: January 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

First Night In TazzieFirst Night In TazzieFirst Night In Tazzie

Look at the Sunburn!
The second day was slightly more relaxed as we were due to fly out to Tasmania later that evening, we hit the beach in a town called manly whitch is in one of the outer suburbs of Sydney. The place seemed really chilled out and the beach was a great place, with quite a bit of surfing going on.
After cooking myself for a few hours we headed to a steak house for steak (suprisingly!) and chips and beer.....appy days.
We dashed back to the apartment for a quick change of clothes then off to the airport and met up with the rest of the guys.
In the group was Nicks mate steve whose apartment we'd been crashing at, Suzie and her fella Jimmy.
Again the customs a security people took a shine to me, this time i was searched for explosives, plus a few friendly questions.
We arrived in Launceston, Tasmania around 9 oclock, so we dumped our bags and went out to find the buzzing nightlife the town had to offer.....Not. We managed to find a livkey bar where all the local youngsters seemed to hang out, it was a good night and i got to know the group a bit better.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb