the beach walk.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee Beach
December 27th 2005
Published: December 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

On Boxing Day Colin and I did the Coogee to Bondi walk which is quite a trip but on the way there are lots of little coves and other beahces. It was really hot and some of the beaches looked awesome, with the sea a beautiful deep tourquise. We went snorkling at the spot you can see where I'm standing on some rocks, that was well cook but the tide was quite aggressive so we didn't do it for very long as we were getting pushed around a lot. Was a really cool day but very tiring... we did a lot of walking.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



27th December 2005

Niiiiice!
Well, looks like you're having a great time. Weird way to spend Christmas, but cool none the less. Good that you went to the trouble of preparing a big feast. Well worth it. We had a great crimbo, Matt was here, which was cool, he spent time with Grandad trying to fix his knees, he did a great job of making sure Grandad and Grandpa weren't in the room together. It all went very smoothly, apart from th cheese biscuits and Port... It didn't happen, well not really, everyone went into the lounge too quickly, mainly to nap. I also napped! It was all still good though, went very quickly. All in all a great day, missed you though dude. I didn't really do any real drinking, but hey... what can you do, I tried! Love the new pics, looking forward to seeing the next installment. Keep it real mate. I'm in the process of sorting out my life...!? I'll keep you posted. Peach!

Tot: 0.244s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 79; dbt: 0.1889s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb