Christmas Eve


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee Beach
December 24th 2005
Published: December 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday Chris and Myself made a rough plan of what we should do for christmas day as we didn't want it to pass us by without doing anything special. With a plan of action written down and a relativley large shopping list compiled we each headed off on our own little adventure to get everything we needed (some of us, Chris and Matt had to buy their secret Santa's aswell). Chris was on food, Matt was on santa hats/crackers and anything else he could think of, Colin was on disposable BBQ's and I was on beer and champagne (I also had to go buy some booze). Later that afternoon we all returned back to the flat very tired and aching from carrying everything (apart from Matt who only returned home with some crackers and a few candles) Chris and Myself felt as if we had just done one of the tasks from world's strongest man competition carrying big heavy loads back to the flat in hot hot sun. Everything was ready for action to following day but we all had plans of work or parties tonight so we all again headed off our seperate ways. I went to a works Christmas party at La Cita where there was lots of free booze, so that was good. They also did a game where they pin a piece of paper to your back which says a load of funny things about you, because I haven't been there very long mine was pretty average and very wrong in parts!!!!!! I have been Knicknamed 'Ringo' because one of the managers thinks I sound like the Thomas the Tank engine narration???! (I'm sure Ringo was a scouser, but nevermind) Also if I were a drink I'd be a Babyshambles, that couldn't be anymore wrong I don't think, but again nevermind! Anyway it was all in good fun and some peoples were really offensive which is the Ozzy way! Was a good laugh in the end. It's Christamas tomorrow... that's crazy!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 77; dbt: 0.0797s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb