Sydney - Home from home!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
October 20th 2006
Published: October 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Sydney on Monday after a great few days in Auckland, great and very messy, el vino did flow! Went straight away to a hostel on Bondi Beach, just south of Sydney city centre. Literally walked into my room and met 2 English guys, Lawerence and Adrian who had been there a few days and were up for a laugh! First night, not even unpacked we headed to Noahs hostel down the road to the Shack bar, cheap as chips and a nice base before we moved on, oh yeah a litre of Vodka from Duty free before we left the our place. We were joined by 3 irish ladies, amazing drinkers and all round cool girls. After Shack bar, we headed to Sydney centre where moocho tequillas later in Scuffy Murphys and others, a good dance off and a kebab the night ended. My first taste of Sydney, love it!!

Next day I met my other room mates, two french dudes, one called Reyes aka Jose Antonio (twins i swear) aka Frenchie, real name Fred and herve the perv! Tops lads and now the group was huge and multi national! Headed to Bondi for the day, sand soo nice, waves were huge (how I longed for my body board) and was probably 30 degrees too! That night everyone was tired and still hungover but me and Adrian headed out for another messy night in central sydney, i even met a girl who no joke looked like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Buffy! Yowsers!!

Wednesday it was night on the town time again, all the girls, frenchies similiar night to before. Some amazing crazy dancing sessions, many photos will follow, a kebab and home! We were up early the next day to catch the ferry to Manly, right past the opera house and bridge, great to finally see them, ticked a couple of life goals on that ferry! Manly was just like Bondi, top beach, waves etc. We hired some surf boards, three for the price of half a one, Stilwell bargaining skills, was top fun!

Just wanted to give a massive shout out to the people who made my first few days in Australia so easy and so fun! Firstly the 2 lads, Adrian and Lawrence, top lads even though they support Preston and Luton. My drinking buddies, the Irish girls Sexy Susan, Sam aka Lindsey Lohan and
Da BridgeDa BridgeDa Bridge

Big Bugger isn't it!!
Kelly aka Frenchie kissed my bum! The hot Canadian girl and her boyfriend and the frenchies!!

Friday, today me, Lawerence and Adrian are driving down to Melbourne for a few days. Rented a car at Sydney airport and tonight we are in Merimbula. Famous for whale watching. In season now so hopefuklly when I find a USB port, there will be photos!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

The Sydney CrewThe Sydney Crew
The Sydney Crew

Sexy Frenchies, Hot Irish Lasses and the UK Boyz!!
Bondi Beach!!Bondi Beach!!
Bondi Beach!!

Trying out my new camera in the sea!!


27th October 2006

Oh my God what the hell are Anna and Matt Everest doing out in Sydney with you (see above picture)??
4th November 2006

The Hot Canadian girls name was Christa and the boyf was Dave just thought i wud give ya a dig out there Charlie
6th November 2006

Love Frenchie numero une
ha ha i taught it was Adi's hand but look at Frenchie numero une,didnt realise were his hands were in that pic,Told Kel to have a look, she just said,thats were his hands were the whole frickin time, she wasnt surprised!!!!

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0703s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb