our home for a while


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
December 3rd 2006
Published: December 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We are now in oz. we started off in Melbourne and went to the neighbours set and met max, the great ocean road and did all the tourist attractions. St Kilda was nice and trendy to go to and had the beach. We spent a lot of time there and drunk wine. The weather was still rubbish so we ended up drinking in the local bars and watching cricket. There were so many cake shops with the most amazing selections. There are also lots of juice bars which g and I love. The trams here are so good, so we got public transport every where. There are so many lovely parks, museums, side roads here and everything is walk able.

Sydney
We have now got a lovely house in Sydney which we are sharing which 5 others. We have a self contained flat within the house, which it two floors. We have a sauna and Jacuzzi and the living room is massive. Another bonus is that it is in north bondi and we walk 10 mins to the beach. I am still very pale as we have not had great weather anywhere and even Sydney is not warm. I had to get a pair of jeans and jumper as it is freezing and raining.

We plan on staying in Sydney for a few months and go from there. We have managed to get tickets to the ashes for day which will be fun and then going to watch 2020 match, so lots of cricket for us. We are looking forward to Christmas and New Year as we are staying with a lively bunch of people. Not much sleep will be going on.

We hope everyone is well and keep us up dated on everything. Despite going to all these wonderful places we are missing home.

Love honor and Geoff xxxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



6th December 2006

I miss you and love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy every moment xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
18th December 2006

Sounds like you are having a great time!! Loving the story about H and backpack!! Looks wonderful! Have a great Christmas, it'll be a bit different to a UK xmas! Big kisses.xxxxxx
13th January 2007

Glad to hear that you are going to do some more travelling up the East Coast. The weather has got to be better than here, it is so cold. Speak soon, we miss you xxxx

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb