Christmas and New year


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 5th 2007
Published: February 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello and Happy New Year!! Sorry it has been so long since we have updated the site. I won’t put too much down as people switch off after a while so I will be brief.

We had a great Christmas, Santa gave us some nice presents and we had a big house party day and night. We did want to go to Bondi Beach but the weather was rubbish until late afternoon by which point we had the BBQ going and people round. It was very different to our usual Christmas.

For New Year we went on a boat cruise around the harbour for 6 hours, free drink and food all night. It was great, we had the best views of the fireworks and the atmosphere was spectacular. We went with our house mates but still met so many people, everyone is so friendly over here. We have met people from Croydon, Herne Hill and all over London so it’s a small world.

Before we went on the boat, we went to a local casino in Sun City, Darling Harbour for a few drinks. While we were having a drink in one of the bars about 5 members of the English cricket team walked past. Although they weren’t too friendly I managed to get a picture from Monty, trying to get him to smile was hard!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb