A6 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
North America
October 11th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: Do all people have equality in this country? If yes, what laws promote equality here? If no, what type of discrimination exisits? (Note:* equality and discrimination could refer to race, ethnicity, gender, or sexuality.)

The Bahamas general opposed that the constitution be amended to end all forms of discrimination, execpt for on basis on sexual differences. The bahamas has been becoming insainly unfair. The reson for this is because of their economy and sexuality amongst most of the citzens. Many women continue to struggle with inequalties in every fatet in society. Thier main problem is their right to vote. Many gay pople in the Bahamas were also fighting for equality which was not coming along so well.

These articles mainly talked about how the women in the bahmas were treated differently from the men.

The reason for this could have been because the men had more power and didn't think the women had enough guts or power to take action in the things that they do. Women were not allowed to vote and this was one of their main problems, the reason women were not allowed to ote is because the men didnt think they should vote., they barley knew the reason to why they were voting. Also the gay people in the bahamas were figthing for equality which was not coming along so well.





http://www.thenassauguardian.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=25614&Itemid=59

http://globalvoicesonline.org/2013/07/03/the-bahamas-equality-is-for-everyone/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.215s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0607s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb