A6 travel blog #2


Advertisement
North America
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the dominant religion in Bahamas, and how does this faith differ from other world religions? What beliefs or ideas make this religion unique?









There was a total of 9 different religions practiced in the Bahamas, and they're all taken very seriously. Sunday is there day of church and prayer, just like many cultures in Chicago. the week after Christmas, many Bahamians spend their time rejoicing. Many arts tend to be self supporting, although the government give grants to the work of special people. The technology system in the Bahamas consisted mostly of a commission that was created by the government. In this commission it stated how everything was ran through each citizen and how things would take place. This is way different from in America.





The most dominant religion in the Bahamas was Christianity, even though there were plenty more practiced religions. The way Christianity was studied in America is different in the Bahamas because the way they go about celebrating a specific religion is Different . In American there is never really a celebration a week after Christmas but in the Bahamas there is always an huge party week king to show their love and that is what makes it unique and different to me.

Www.best.bs/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0158s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 987.7kb