A6 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
North America
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"What is the current political structure/government in this country/region? Who has power, and how do those with power interact with their people?"

The place that i chose to Blog about is the Bahamas. The Bahamas is a very beautiful place, and is surrounded mostly by water. It's located in the North America continent, but is its own country. I never visited the Bahamas but one day i really hope that i will. The Bahamas is an independent country which came along thousands of years ago. The Bahamas is known for their trade of bananas and other fruits. The current Governor is Sir Arthur Foulkes, who has all of the power. Arthur interacts with his citizens in all ways possible. Since the Bahamas is very independent you don't really hear much about it. The people disagree with the U.S on the alignment of the maritime boundary.

(www.factmonster.com)

From reading this article i can infer that since the country is very independent in the things that they do, than the people are very independent also. They make a lot of money from the trade of the bananas, this is what brings in most of the money to the country. Most of the country is Baptist and only 15% christian. They have technology but its very little access but they're still really wealthy. That's all i learned so far about The Bahamas.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb