RIHLA #25


Advertisement
North America
April 10th 2012
Published: April 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Describe the adventures of your Spring Break (MINIMUM of 8 sentences)Q4 starts the day you return – what things are you most looking forward to in Q4?This will be your last opportunity to make an impression on the colleges you are about to attend – how do you want to end senior year academically? How do you plan on doing this?







RIHLA,



The first day of break the only thing I did was sleep and eat. However. The next few days I went out! I went to the lakefront with friends and out to eat. I walked around my neighborhood, Hyde park, and found friends to hang with. The next day, I went to Northwestern and it was great. I walked all around campus, and I felt like I belonged. I interacted with students, ate there, found other incoming freshman friends, and figured out which dorm I want to live in. After Northwestern, I went home and fell asleep. Then I began thinking about how close I am to graduating and how this is my last spring break in high school! The next day, I visited UIC and DePauw. I couldn't see myself on either of the two for the next four years of my life. In conclusion, I had a very productive spring break! During this spring break I had a personal reality check, washed clothes, caught up with friends, got a haircut, gained a few pounds, made new friends, figured out which college I'm going to and possibly which dorm I'm going to live in, and enjoyed life.



In Q4, I'm looking forward to graduating. I'm going to continue working hard to get good grades so I can end my high school career good.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb