RIHLA #24


Advertisement
North America
March 23rd 2012
Published: March 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

I would like to give a shoutout to the following three firecats: Cailie Gralewski, Ashley Smith, and Paulena Pollards.



Cailie Gralewski deserves a shoutout because she is an extremely had worker! Every Firecat is a hard worker in one way or another, but Cailie stands out the most. Cailie has her own apartment, which brings tons and tons of freedom. However, Cailie still works hard which says a lot about her. Cailie has earned, and yes I mean EARNED her W, O, and R so far I'm world history. She earned these letters because she works extremely hard and studies hard for tests.



Ashley Smith deserves a shoutout because she has experienced a big health issue of someone extremely close to her. Often times when people experience health issues from loved ones they tend tod's top coming to school and stop caring about their education. However. That clearly hasn't been the case with Ashley Smith.



Paulena Pollards deserves a shoutout because she has experienced a death of an EXTREMELY close loved one. Similar to Ashley, Paulena has been coming to school and working hard despite this unfortunate event. She deserves a shoutout for that!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 989.7kb