rihla 20, castillo1


Advertisement
North America
February 28th 2012
Published: February 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The slave trade routes have connected the new world and the old world by fusing the two to make a international cultural fusion of foods. Now you see dishes that have ingredients that come from the old and new worlds that create a taste that just sparks ur taste buds.My moms famous flan,Special type of milk,eggs,Sugar, vanilla. Well im not that sure but I know it was passes down to my mother and over the years she has put her own little twist to it.Well it is a absolute dish we beg my mother to make on holidays like thanksgiving or christmas so if you come to my house on those special occassions you'll get the chance to dulge in my mommy's flan.People should have access to any type of food they want but should be limited to what they eat because not a lot of people are use to certain foods and may have a allegic reaction. Food is a great importance when it comes to identifying a cultures because it says alot about a culture in terms of orgins of place, location and also the dietary characteristics of a certain group of people.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb