Rhila #3


Advertisement
North America
September 25th 2011
Published: September 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1)This article relates to what we are learning in class because we are leaning about how people get left out and how people are treated unequally in some cultures. We also learn about how some people react to the situation when they are left out or are the person is leaving another out.In this article it explains how some people in India are treated unequally and how there is a group of people who have specific rules they have to follow or they will have serious consequences. This article also explains how people react to the situation.
2) I think people respond to the situation by just following the rules because they don't want to be tortured or have to deal with the consequences. The same way with the demo in class because if we did not follow the rules we were told our consequences. I think people are very offense or hurt by these situations, but they don't really have a choice.
3)The way that the untouchables are treated are related how groups of people are treated in the us is like based off their religion and culture and how each has certain rules and regulations. Some people are just treated un equally. People have rules they have to follow and if not they have consequences.
4) what interested me the most in this article was at the beginning and how it explained what happened to some of the Dalits. I think that is super cruel and unnecessary. I feel bad for them. Also I think that the crime rate is to high.







Advertisement



Tot: 0.172s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb