Top Ten New Years Eve Destinations List


Advertisement
North America
December 28th 2010
Published: December 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

In modern practice, fireworks, music, alcoholic beverages and other forms of noise making is part of the New Year's Eve celebration. New Year's Eve is celebrated with parties and social gatherings spanning the transition of the year at midnight.

People like to celebrate with own style choosing different events including pub-party, social programs, near to beaches and with families members. Some likes to have international trip around the world enjoying New Year Celebration style following their culture. However, some time while going to other places, people prefer to go one of best locations around world. So there top international destination where you can go.

Sydney, Australia: Located along the Sydney Harbour, you can see awesome fireworks activities. You can parties around the Sydney at different locations like at beach, boat, cruises, highways, flyovers and under sea also. With less restriction with high security, you can welcome to New Year 2011.

Berlin, Germany: Brandenburg Gate holds a special place in all German hearts. Thousands of hundreds people like to come
at Gate and welcome to New Year forgetting to winters and old bad days. As the major feature which physically and symbolically marked the separation between East and West, the gate has been a focal point for New Year celebrations since the early 1990s.

Germany Cell Phone Rental

Advertisement



Tot: 0.359s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb