New Year Celebration In China


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
December 29th 2010
Published: December 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Chinese New Year is the longest and most important festivity in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. The origin of Chinese New Year is itself centuries old and gains significance because of several myths and traditions. Ancient Chinese New Year is a reflection on how the people behaved and what they believed in the most.

Chinese year is celebrated around world with significant Chinese populations in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Macau and Indonesia. Chinese New Year is one of great holidays within China, moreover, regional customs and traditions concerning the celebration of the Chinese new year vary widely.

People like to spend money to buy food, material, food, decorations and clothing as celebrating Chinese New Year. People like to spend with families and celebrate dinners with pigs, ducks, chicken and sweet dishes. Family end night with firecrackers and early next morning, children will greet their parents by wishing them a healthy and happy new year, and receive money in red paper envelopes.

China Cell Phone Renal

Advertisement



Tot: 0.667s; Tpl: 0.038s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.2436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb