Entertainment Destinations In Beijing For The Family


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing
December 31st 2010
Published: December 31st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Beijing is one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China. Beijing is divided into 14 urban and suburban districts and two rural counties. Its art treasures and universities have long made the city a centre of culture and art in China.
Beijing is also known other name called Peking, Yanjing is and has been another popular informal name for Beijing, a reference to the ancient State of Yan that existed here during the Zhou Dynasty.

You can spend your time with family at many famous places. China is very big country where you may enjoy diversities based on different locations. At Beijing, you can enjoy nightlife with advanced and reliable security. There are many places where you can spend beautiful night.

Chaoyang Theater Acrobatics Show: “The Chaoyang Acrobatics show is the best in Beijing. You will be mystified with your jaw to the floor with how amazing this show is, with their gymnastics, acrobatics, and amazing talents. It’s great for the whole family and a great way to spend the night experiencing the culture of China.” Says nomadicchina.

Chun Yi, The Legend of Kung Fu Show: If you are fond of Khung fu show, don’t miss to go there. You would get great Kung fu performance showing, about a young boy joining the Shaolin temple and shows his journey of training in kung fu and its philosophy.

China Cell Phone Rental

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb