choosing titles


Advertisement
North America
July 27th 2010
Published: July 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

You would think choosing titles are easy; afterall they are based on the general idea of the post. However, finding the general idea of the post is usually where the difficulty lies so therefore choosing a title isn't always so easy. This post is going to be about all the titles (and their general ideas) I could have named this post.

Btw, please keep commenting on the blog. I love to hear from all of you and usually reply (see the comments section of the piece you posted on).

1. PEI and the fact that each town has more places of worship than houses.
2. PEI and the fact that they only have 18 outlets where they sell booze.
3. PEI really does look the show Anne of Green Gables shows it to be like.
4. PEI has many red haired/blue eyed people.
5. PEI loves Potatoes and produce 30%of Canuck potatoes.
6.PEI town Summerside is very proud that they've produced 5 NHLers over the years. I know none of them.
7.Our GPS is missing half of the towns of PEI if you consider a farm, a church, a cemetary and a sign advertising said town a town.
7.PEI has Wind energy producing 5% of its Provincial energy requirements. AND Growing. YEAH.
8.PEI does not have a GAP store.
9.PEI only has 2 Walmarts.
10. PEI does have at least 20 Tim Hortons though. 😊
11. Speaking of Tim's, I got called Darling by the Tim's drive through chick. Take from that what you will.
12.PEI people are obssessed with yard decoration: one guy had at least 100 wrought iron sculptures, another 100+ wind turning thingys, another oversized mailboxes, another about 50+ bird feeders: whatever the deal, it seems more and weirder is better. BTW, their yards are all average in size to overcrowding ensues.
13. And lastly: we are very happy at this moment in PEI. After the bug and bog fiasco that was the last campground - we have found a slice of heaven as have the kids.

All our love, la familia. Xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.032s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0165s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 990.6kb