Day 4- Glacier Here I Come!


Advertisement
North America
July 21st 2009
Published: July 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Coeur d'Alene, IdahoCoeur d'Alene, IdahoCoeur d'Alene, Idaho

This is the a lake at Coeur d'Alene where we stopped to take a picture and I got bit by a wasp! Ouch!
Day 4-

Today we had a very filling continental breakfast to start our day. Then we hit the highway. We stopped at Coeur d'Alene, Idaho to take some scenic pictures when I got bit by a wasp! It was very painful but we bought some ointment to help the swelling. Then we got back on the road. Because of a road construction project we had to take a detour on a scenic route. It was very beautiful with pretty trees and magnificent mountains. There were a lot of ranches with stunning horses grazing in the grass. We cut across the panhandle of Idaho into Montana and drove through many little towns. Then we finally reached Glacier National Park and checked into Lake McDonald Lodge. It is right on the lake so we walked down to the water and skipped some to rocks. We had some wonderful salad and Jammer Joe’s Pizzeria. Then we bought some Huckleberry Cream Soda and watched the Fugitive. Not the movie. We watched the old T.V. show with David Jansen. This episode was very interesting and then we went to bed. Goodnight Glacier!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

On the Open Road!On the Open Road!
On the Open Road!

This is a picture from the car of the mountains. It was a very scenic and beautiful drive.
Welcome to Glacier!Welcome to Glacier!
Welcome to Glacier!

This is me in front of the Glacier National Park sign!


Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb