Arriving at Seven Feathers


Advertisement
North America
August 9th 2007
Published: August 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

This is a beautiful place, down the coast to the south of Florence, Oregon at Canyonville, Oregon, near Grants Pass. We arrived here today to find two pre rallies going on that we were not expecting. We ran into several old friends from American Coach and met several new people as well. We pulled in here and saw 9 other Essex coaches just like ours! It has been like old home week here. Lots of fun. They welcomed us into their group as though they had known us forever! If you would like to see this beautiful place, go to www.sevenfeathersrvresort.com. You will like this place!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Old Home WeekOld Home Week
Old Home Week

It is so nice to pull into a park and see something and someone familiar! Here we had 10 other Essex coaches like ours. They were having a pre rally before the national FMCA rally. This park is beautiful. We have a casino, lots of amenities. Very nice. Go to www.sevenfeathersrvresort.com for a better view of the facilities here.
Great PeopleGreat People
Great People

Here is Steve, our friends Harold and Katie, and Patti enjoying a few laughs.
The nicest placeThe nicest place
The nicest place

Itis a beautiful spot. The streets are wide and the sites well landscaped, all paved with tables and full hookups.
Mulligan is so happy !Mulligan is so happy !
Mulligan is so happy !

Mulligan is so happy to see her brothers and sisters here in the park !
Doug and RayDoug and Ray
Doug and Ray

Two guys having a great time !
The girlsThe girls
The girls

Here are the girls getting ready for dinner at the clubhouse.
Two nice guys!Two nice guys!
Two nice guys!

Roland and Harold are having a serious conversation, probably something to do with the Essex.
The OfficeThe Office
The Office

A beautiful facility!
The ClubhouseThe Clubhouse
The Clubhouse

This building houses the indoor pool and hot tub along with dining facilities.


Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1008.8kb