3 NFL Stadiums You Must Visit!


Advertisement
North America
February 16th 2020
Published: February 16th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Many sports fans combine travelling to new cities with seeing their favorite sports teams or ticking off a stadium in their favourite sport.

Those who love the National Football League are spoilt for choice in the United States as there are 32 teams competing in the NFL.

Here are three stadiums which are a must see for fans of American football which are also located in exciting cities.

AT&T Stadium – Dallas Cowboys



They say everything is bigger in Texas and when it comes to the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, just a short ride away from Downtown Dallas, they are not wrong.

The state-of-the-art stadium, commissioned by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, is spectacular. The exterior and interior will blow you away.

The Cowboys are the most lucrative sports team in the world. They have just recently changed coach and go into the 2020 campaign with a lot of optimism where they have NFL odds on bet365 of +2000 for Super Bowl LV success.

Dallas is Texas city which offers so much. The Big D is famous for its ranches, while the food there will not disappoint.

If history is your thing, you will be fascinated by the JFK museum and assassination site. An X marks the spot on the road where the former US President was shot while visiting the city in 1963.

Metlife Stadium – New York Giants and New York Jets



You cannot visit the USA without checking out New York first. The city that never sleeps rarely disappoints visitors who are new and old.

The Metlife Stadium, which is in New Jersey, a short hop from Manhattan, is shared by the New York Giants and New York Jets. It held the Super Bowl in 2013 which was won by the Baltimore Ravens and has hosted other huge events such as WrestleMania and international soccer games.

There is no shortage of sporting teams to watch in New York. The Big Apple also has two MLB, NHL and MLS teams.

With Central Park, Times Square and the Statue of Liberty amongst the attractions to see, it is sure to be a fun-packed trip.

Soldier Field – Chicago Bears



There is something quite special about Solider Field in Chicago. It was once a National Historic Landmark before it was modernized in 2002.

The stadium was named in honour of soldiers who have fallen in battle. It held the first Games of the Special Olympics in 1968 and later on hosted matches at the 1994 World Cup in soccer.

Chicago is a beautiful city which has an amazing skyline, vibrant art scene and the best pizzas in the United States!

There are many iconic sports teams based in Chicago, including the Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, White Sox. The city loves its sports and you really get a sense of that when you visit the bars and cafes. More often than not the locals will be discussing one of their teams.

Enjoy your visit to the United States and remember to take as many pictures as you can to give yourself something to share with friends and family from your travels.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.585s; Tpl: 0.03s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0778s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb