Just a hang out day.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
May 9th 2010
Published: May 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sue said that today was a hang out day and that we had a lot of stuff to do today to get ready to leave on Friday morning. Here is most of the list that I remember. We had to one been to go shopping for food for the rest of our trip. Two: was to wash all our dirty clothes and hang them up. Three: was to finish our mask project. Four: was to bath, after going swimming of course! Five was to get every thing into the car that night. Six: was to make peanut butter and jelly for breakfast in the car since we were going to be leavening no later than nine in the morning from Becky’s house. We also went out for some frozen yogurt meaning to be like ice cream but not. I had a really yummy full cup of mixed frozen yogurt and a hole bunch of gummy bears and little orange things and like four cherries on top. It was really yummy! We had went out to have that when we were finished our shopping because we had an hour left to get back to Becky's house. The reason why we had to get back to Becky's house in an hour is because before we left to go shopping for our food for the rest of our trip Sue had noticed that her window was broken and all cracked into little pieces but the window was still in. When Sue went to go tell John he came out and took a look at it and said that he would make a appointment at four so that was why we had to be back before four o-clock.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 22; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb