Going to Macy and Marsha house.


Advertisement
Published: May 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

When we left Becky's house we started to head for Macy and his wife's Marsha's house. We had planed to be there around dinner time hang out there after dinner for a little bit and then go find our motel that we were going to be staying in for only that one night then having breakfast and leaving to go to Johns brothers house. We had guessed that we would be at Macy and Marsha's house around six o-clock california time but we got there a hour earlier five o-clock. When we were almost there we put in Macy's CD of his piano playing to see if it was a lot different of hearing him playing the piano on a CD or if there was just a little different. When we got there Marsha was in the shower and Macy was cleaning the dishes. What was for dinner was some kind of corn bread covered with black beans and over the beans was chess. It look very good and it turned out that it was yummy. We also had a side of pizza which was very yummy to. I played the piano and there daughter that had just turned 23 came in and said wow your really good. I don't think i am that good but she seemed to think so. We also played Apples to Apples Caitlin, John, Bailey, and I played that. It was a very funny game we played it two times and I won both of the times. It was funny that i won both times. After that we hanged out for a little bit and then went to our motel.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 44; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb