Looking for Spring Vacation within Small Budget – Explore these Destinations!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
January 21st 2019
Published: January 21st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Spring breaks are welcome by most people as it is time for some sunshine. Usually when a destination for spring break is sought, tropical Caribbean Islands seem to be preferred choice of many. The sunny skies and the crystal clear blue waters are no doubt great attractions. But if you are looking for something different this spring, you have many options in hand as well. Many people think that a spring vacation is only about having splendid beach time in the day time and partying hard all evening and night. To be frank, there is much more which can be done on a spring break vacation.

Proper identity proof – passport is the best document

Before we proceed further into the destinations, one thing is important. It is important to carry proper identity proofs with you. Passports are mandatory when you are traveling internationally. However, for domestic destinations too, it is safer to carry some valid ID proof. If you do not have a passport, make sure that you get one immediately done. You can apply directly to the US State Department with the right application and required documents. You can also seek assistance of various passport agencies like Thepassportoffice, which help in getting new passport and also helps in dealing with various passport issues including passport renewal, child passport, lost/stolen passport, damaged passport etc.

3 destinations where you can enjoy your spring break within budget

Mentioned below are 3 destinations in the US itself, where you can enjoy your spring break on a low budget:

1. Denver, Colorado – Also known as the Mile High City, Denver is your destination if you are not much fond of the beach or have had enough of it. The views of the mountains from the place are simply incredible. Nature can be explored at its best here. You also have excellent dining and drinking options in Denver in the various bars and restaurants. If you are lucky, you might be able to see a concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater. And this is surely going to be an experience of lifetime as it is one of the greatest venues in the world.

2. Key West, Florida – If you want to have the feel of Caribbean vacation and do not have the option of leaving USA, Key West is the closest choice available at hand. Located at a distance of 170-miles from Miami, Key West is considered to be a low-key destination in South Florida for a serene spring break. Road trip from Miami to the destination is a great choice as it is one of the most scenic drives possible in the country. When in Key West, make sure that you visit Earnest Hemingway House and Museum and also take a glass bottom boat tour.

3. Asheville, North Carolina – Defining Asheville is slightly difficult. If you love art and culture along with some fun things, this city can be your choice for spring break. The local beer scene at the place is quite captivating. The Blue Ridge Mountains offer excellent views to the travelers. The arts and music scene in the place is also extremely impressive. The walking ghost tour is a must-do activity in Asheville if you visit the town with your friends. When you describe the beauty of Asheville to others, they will be impressed as such locations are rare.

After the rush season, rates of hotels, car rentals and other things are considerably low. Thus vacationing with family and friends is a great choice at this time of the year for sure!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0645s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb