"Football", Boat trips and Rooftop Parties


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin » Madison
September 8th 2009
Published: September 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Jump Around 23 secs
So its been an eventful week or so since my last blog update, and a lot of stuff has happened, including some bad news on sunday as my roommate found out that his dad died, my thoughts are with him and his family at this extremely tough time.

On a lighter note, i have been to quite a few apartments and there student livin is not at all like ours, they have like penthouse suites and stuff like that, any one who saw our house in leeds know that it would have been hard to give it to the homeless as a shelter as they probs would have preferred the layout of their cardboard box, its pretty surreal being in these class apartments gettin smashed playin beer pong. Which by the way is a fuckin awesome game and needs to be brought back to the UK! Im pretty shit at it at the moment which is good in a way as it means u get to drink a lot, but at the same time it means u get smashed!

Went to a sick rooftop party on fri night and it was all free alcohol so needless to say i had a drink or two, until the cops shut it down at about 1. On saturday i went to the american football game, it was the first game of the season so everyone was absolutely buzzin about it, we started drinkin in the am we went to a house and had a bbq and played a bit of flip cup and beer pong and by the time it came to go to the game it was a bit of a hazy first half! check the photos and the videos out it was quality! especially the jump around video!!!

On sunday it was a far more relaxed affair as we went on a boat cruise round one of the lakes the city is situated on, this was nice and very cultured so at least i can say that i have done one productive thing after bein in the states for 2 weeks!

Hope everythings ok back home, glad to see tarporley/bunbury heads are havin a PAP round 2, an event like that needed an encore!

Love you all!
Sinnott
xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.028s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb