I thought we spoke the same language!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Wisconsin » Madison
August 29th 2009
Published: August 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Flash Storm 12 secs
So turns out that americans have a little difficulty with what im sayin half the time, although the phrase birds is slowly being adopted into their vocabulary!!
Things are goin well, woke up with a hangover both the last 2 days which was nice and a relief, its wierd not being able to have a beer with ur meal and shit like that but theres ways and means of gettin smashed!
Americans are ridiculously friendly, everyone always stops to chat to you n stuff!
Played "soccer" today with a few of my mates and a load of asians turned up so we got an eleven a side game goin, needless to say the asians couldnt play and ran around like headless chickens while me, my french roommate and venezualen lad were tearin it up! maradona turns, stepovers the whole shabang, needless to say i fell over a few times tryin too hard, but god loves a trier!
Food here is ridiculous, i had a "fat sandwch" the first night i got here and it had kebab meat, chicken, deep fried mozzerella sticks and chips all in a sandwich, i nearly died from a heart attack, tasted like sex tho!
Classes dont start for a few days yet, so im just seein the city and stuff, went swimmin in the lake yesterday despite about ten people telling me ill catch diseases, so far soo good, stools are still pretty solid!
The campus is huge even tho theres the same amount of people as there at leeds uni the campus is about 3/4 times bigger!
Miss you all! maybe not you sheen, but everyone else! jokes, feel honoured you got a special mention, sorry i cant be there for ur 21st weekender bash majig!
laters
xxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb