Final on Whidbey Island


Advertisement
Published: June 10th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Good Morning Everyone, We are finally in Whidbey Island. After 3 days of driving 1200 miles we set up last night and cooked some hamburgers on the grill and relaxed with a great view of the ocean. We are in the Cliff Side RV park on Naval Air Station Whidbey Island. It is one of the best RV parks I have ever stayed at. Great spot right on the ocean, well maintain with gardens everywhere, and a nature trail along the ocean and into the thick forest. Great sleeping last night with the cool air and the sound of the waves on the beach.

The drive was mostly uneventful until we approached Seattle with the Sunday returning traffic. More cars in 2 hours than we saw the previous 3 days. It is amazing how people will get out of your way when they see a 27 foot trailer moving into their lane.

Today we are doing some grocery shopping and exploring the area. Tomorrow we take the ferry to Friday Harbor.

Enjoy the pictures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



10th June 2019

Did you hang your driftwood, saw a newer post with plenty of space. That is a nice campsite, the military has some great ones. We stayed at one not to far from Dana Point once.

Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.054s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb