from the mountains to the canyons


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah
November 5th 2007
Published: November 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

i enjoyed my time in the colorado mountains until it just got to cold at the higher elevations. utah's canyons are just as rewarding with no two days the same. i met some people who directed me to some very cool places as you'll see in the pictures. echo finally learned that everything in the desert will hurt him and he now avoids all vegetation......of course being a pin cushion was part of the learning curve. coyotes are almost nightly visitor's but fortunately the cool weather has kept the three S's away - snakes, scorpions & spiders.
arizona and southern california are next on the map and we'll be back in a few weeks.


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

goosenecks state park in utahgoosenecks state park in utah
goosenecks state park in utah

what you see occured 4 times side by side - it was unique.


20th November 2007

so beautiful
your pictures are awesome. You stated that Echo now knows to stay away from all vegetation....did he learn this the hard way????
20th November 2007

bridges
Were you able to wak across the bidges in your pictures????
22nd November 2007

Can we say WOW!
Beautiful pix! Tony and I said that we need to hook up with you for a week and bring our back packs! LOL! We wanted to know how wide the Owachomo Bridge in monument valley is and did you walk it?
27th November 2007

I had no idea Utah was so beautiful! Thanks for letting us enjoy what you get to see live and in person. Brrrrrrrrr, stay warm!!

Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0825s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb