Enjoying Eden


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Utah » Eden
July 14th 2014
Published: July 14th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Day 6/Day 7


Day 6- Drove to Eden, got settled in Eden at Aunt Becky and Uncle Chris's Utah house. I iced and elevated my foot and Sven went to get his bike tuned up and was invited to join the bike shop owners for a ride the following day. The weather is warm and the sites are beautiful.


Day 7- Sven rode 17.5 miles with 3500 ft of climbing from the house in Eden to the middle peak of Snowbasin... and stumbled across a moose! I drove up to meet him when he was done and we enjoyed the Blues, Brews, and BBQ concert that the resort puts on during summer weekends. For the 2002 Olympic Winter Games, Snowbasin was chosen as the venue for the men's and women's downhill. In the winter, We frequently snowboard there with family, It was nice to be able to enjoy its fun summer scene.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



16th July 2014

Great adventure!
Hi Stephen and Jen , sounds like a wonder time. Jen - how's your foot/ankle? I am loving your travel blog.
17th July 2014

Hi Liz! My ankle is doing really well, Thanks. We have been walking around a lot in Jackson and are planning to do some hiking today!

Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 68; dbt: 0.1416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb