Day 50


Advertisement
Published: November 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

November 1, 2009
What a wonderful day! We ate breakfast here at the Westin and then headed for the beach…It was sunny and about 75-80 degrees! The beach was beautiful. Marie, Donna and I sat for several hours reading (my idea of heaven!) and then went up to the pool area and had a swim up there…also we were trying to bother John who was sun bathing and reading…probably preparing another bird lecture! The sun here is HOT even when the temperature is not. After a dip in one of the 3 pools and a little duck into the Jacuzzi, we sat pool side and had a light lunch…I’m not kidding this place is like paradise!! After lunch it was back to the beach which is magnificent at that time of day. Last night was day light savings so the sun goes down early. The color of the ocean, the sky, the sand...all just breathtaking…WE ARE SO LUCKY…I keep hearing my mother’s words in my head…”Who do you think you are”?!!! Anyway we had cocktails at about 6 pm. Steve does keep offering ad lib discussions about the gizmo and now…the worst has happened…we’ve found out he also has his Russian Swiss Army Knife with him (Billy bought it for him when he was in Ukraine and we’re going to kill him for that!) and I’m afraid of what we’ll be listening to about that!!! After drinks we went to dinner and then home. It’s amazing how tired I am from doing absolutely nothing!!!
Today’s Road Lesson: Don’t make eye contact with Steve!



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0772s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb